CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE VELVET

Sunday 1 June 2014







Chanel newest addition comes in the form of this luxe black packaging , released in April of this year, it may be my HOLY GRAIL!! I know, that is some statement , coming from the girl who owns about 30+ foundations (!)

It is a lightweight second-skin foundation. It naturally smoothes and evens out the complexion for a velvety matte makeup result.

Perfect for my skin, which for reference is normal with a slightly oily T-zone. I have to admit I am a powder obsessive but I have definitely reached for powder less often with this . I opted for B20 beige.

The lightweight texture makes it perfect for my skin. This ultra-soft emulsion instantly becomes one with the skin, transforming into a natural powdery matte finish that disappears onto the skin.

Chanel market it as ' radiance, smooth effect foundation & I completely agree, Slighly more coverage than its sister, aqua vitalumiere and more lasting power.

In a nutshell. perfection lumiere velvet is basically Vitalumiere for oilier skinned gals. So of course, it is RIGHT up my street.  The shade range in Ireland is B10, B20, B30, B40 & B50 beige.


 Priced at an ouch wincing €39.50. Available at House of Fraser & Harvey Nic's
Dundrum and Brown Thomas, Grafton Street.



No comments:

Post a Comment